Call for pricing 314-534-3111
• Stainless model has stainless steel front door, and sides on exterior. Interior is stainless steel side walls, back, floor, ceiling, and door liner. This unit includes LED interior lighting.
• Standard model (pictured at right) features stainless door, front, and brushed aluminum sides. Interior has coated aluminum side walls, door liner,and back with stainless steel floor and ceiling.
• Positive seal, self-closing doors (gravity cam-lift) with 120 degree stay open feature. Door gasket removal and installation is tool-less. Glass door models feature double pane,"Low-E" glass.
• Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane foam.
• Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 200 lbs. Gray PVC coated shelves are standard.
• Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1" centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
|Temperature Range||-23°C to -5°C|
|Temperature Control||Solid State|
Please inquire if you need non-defrost to meet qualification criteria
|Ambient Temp. Recommendation||21°C +3°C|
|Control Readout||Actual and Set-Point Values|
|Sensor||Type T Thermocouple|
|Controller||Microprocessor based PID|
|Calibration Capability||Yes, actual and set values|
|Alarm||Audible and visible|
|Alarm Type||Absolute Hi/Lo in 0.1°C increments|
|Electrical||115v, 60 Hz, 6 RLA|
|Required Clearance||1" all sides|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Crated Weight||390 lb|
• Oversized and balanced, environmentally friendly R404A refrigeration system holds -23°C
• Epoxy coated evaporator.
• Large evaporator and coil heater permit short defrost cycle.
• Defrost system time initiated, temperature terminated.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 6RLA under test conditions.• A cord and plug set is included.
• A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include , chart recorder, lighting, and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.