Call for pricing 314-534-3111
• Stainless model has stainless steel front doors and sides on exterior. Interior is stainless steel side walls, back, floor, ceiling, and door liner. This unit includes interior lighting.
• Standard model (pictured at right) features stainless door, front, and brushed aluminum sides. Interior has aluminum side walls, door liner,and back with stainless steel floor and ceiling.
• Lifetime guaranteed adjustable torsion type closure system with aluminum and stainless supports. The face of each fitted with a 12" long recessed handle with sheet metal interlock. Handles foamed in place to insure permanent attachment. Door gasket of one piece construction. Glass door models feature double pane,"Low-E" glass. Barrel lock standard for each door. Locks keyed alike.
• Incadescent interior lighting. Lights activiated by rocker switch mounted above doors.
• Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
• Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel, chrome plate, or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 200 lbs. Gray PVC coated shelves are standard.
• Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1" centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
|Temperature Range||2°C to 60°C, -5°to 60°C with optional defrost|
|Ambient Temp. Recommendation||21°+3°C|
|Control Readout||Actual and Set-Point Values|
|Sensor||NIST-Traceable Platinum RTD|
|Controller||Microprocessor based PID|
|Humidity Range||Ambient to 90%, as limited by a 40°C dewpoint|
|Humidity Range with active dehumidification||2-90%, as limited by a dewpoint range of -15°C to 40°C|
|Control of Humidity at Sensor||+0.3% RH|
|Calibration Capability||Yes, actual and set values|
|Alarm||Audible and visible|
|Alarm Type||Deviation in 0.1°C or 0.1%RH|
|Electrical||115v, 60 Hz, 10 RLA|
|Interior Cubic Feet||85 net|
|Required Clearance||1" all sides|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Crated Weight||1150 lb|
• Unsurpassed temperature control through continuous refrigeration bypass system.
• Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
• Top mounted condensing unit.
• Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
• Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• NIST traceable 0.8% Rotronic humidity sensor w/cert. • Solid state controlled, ultrasonic humidifier with ceramic/titanium disk for long life
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet. Unit runs approx. 10RLA under test conditions.• A cord and plug set is included.
• A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include glass door, chart recorder, and timed lighting.